Right Boot . . . Got It!

Right Boot . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . zing . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Got It!

I'm a guy pushing 40 who loves movies, sports, TV, books, music, video games and comic books (basically all things entertainment). The posts will likely be random ramblings of entertainment stuff I enjoy, some 70s, a lot of 80s, the 90s and today, all very likely smothered with a heavy dose of cheese. Kind of like an easy listening blog station. Oh yeah, and a lot of bad or unfortunate names.

NOTE: THIS BLOG IS BEST VIEWED USING THE MOZILLA FIREFOX BROWSER. EXPLORER WILL SOMETIMES NOT LOAD PROPERLY.


Munson1

Munson1
I'm going to do my best not to Munson this blog.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

BoDerickus' BNOD

First off, as you can see above, I am officially naming this post “BoDerickus Cox Presents: the Bad Name of the Day(ish),” which will be shortened to BoDerickus’ BNOD. Even though this sort of breaks my rule number 2 below, I did personally verify that BoDerickus Cox is a real person living in my hometown.

Secondly, my self-imposed rules for bad name of the day:

1. The name must be funny, hopefully leading to me showing off my astonishing wit with some comments.
2. The name must be verifiable in a way other than just pure conjecture (i.e., my cousin had this student she swears was named Lemonjello).
3. No foreign names unless they are extraordinarily funny (a la Long Duc Dong).
4. Strive to be color blind and sex neutral. There is a joke wrapped up in this rule, I’m just not going there.

That’s it. With all that out of the way and a promise that this will likely be the longest post on BoDerickus’ BNOD, on to today’s name:

I’m sticking with the team theme from Friday and with the SEC:

From last year’s Mississippi State University football team:

Jazzmen Guy, DE - Did Jazzmen’s parents really like jazz or were they a big fan of “A Different World?”

Jasper O’Quinn, CB - Having a young African-American with two of the whitest names available, funny or not? You decide.

No comments: