Right Boot . . . Got It!

Right Boot . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . zing . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Got It!

I'm a guy pushing 40 who loves movies, sports, TV, books, music, video games and comic books (basically all things entertainment). The posts will likely be random ramblings of entertainment stuff I enjoy, some 70s, a lot of 80s, the 90s and today, all very likely smothered with a heavy dose of cheese. Kind of like an easy listening blog station. Oh yeah, and a lot of bad or unfortunate names.

NOTE: THIS BLOG IS BEST VIEWED USING THE MOZILLA FIREFOX BROWSER. EXPLORER WILL SOMETIMES NOT LOAD PROPERLY.


Munson1

Munson1
I'm going to do my best not to Munson this blog.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

BoDerikus' BNOD

This is from a friend of mine: I was paying a health care bill today, and the name of the business manager for the health care provider is Mike Hiscock.

So my question is, if you followed the instructions implied by his name, what would it say? How loud would you have to turn up the volume? Also, where would you pin the microphone?


Lastly, this is a favorite of mine and one you have likely heard before, but I just like it:

T-Bob Hebert, OL from LSU, son of the “Cajun Cannon” himself (and Saints great), Bobby Hebert. This sounds too much like something you would find on Urban Dictionary, for my taste.

No comments: