Right Boot . . . Got It!

Right Boot . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . zing . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Got It!

I'm a guy pushing 40 who loves movies, sports, TV, books, music, video games and comic books (basically all things entertainment). The posts will likely be random ramblings of entertainment stuff I enjoy, some 70s, a lot of 80s, the 90s and today, all very likely smothered with a heavy dose of cheese. Kind of like an easy listening blog station. Oh yeah, and a lot of bad or unfortunate names.

NOTE: THIS BLOG IS BEST VIEWED USING THE MOZILLA FIREFOX BROWSER. EXPLORER WILL SOMETIMES NOT LOAD PROPERLY.


Munson1

Munson1
I'm going to do my best not to Munson this blog.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

BoDerickus' BNOW - Law & Order Edition

Today in the BNOW, the names all come from cons and scum. Yes, criminals and lawyers are the names of the day.

Meta Cooper - lawyer - The Meta Cooper is the new SUV from the auto manufacturer that brought you the Mini Cooper.

Ricky Flamingo Brown - unlawful possession - He got caught in possession of a really fruity middle name.

Loring E. Justice - Lawyer - You know who to call to right a wrong? Justice, that's who.

Tornita Crenshaw - Robbery - The tornita is my favorite Mexican dish; personally, I like it with extra crenshaw.

Cadwallader "Buddy" Leonidis Polk IV - Lawyer-TX - I guess if your name is a cross between a chocolate egg and the leader of the Spartans, but you live in Texas, you've got to go with Buddy.

Innocent S. Nzamubereka - Assault - Your honor, I've been practicing law for 20 years and I've never been able to say this with more conviction: My client is Innocent!

Joseph Moron - Assault & Burglary - Your honor, my client may be a Moron, but he ain't dumb.

No comments: