Right Boot . . . Got It!

Right Boot . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . zing . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Got It!

I'm a guy pushing 40 who loves movies, sports, TV, books, music, video games and comic books (basically all things entertainment). The posts will likely be random ramblings of entertainment stuff I enjoy, some 70s, a lot of 80s, the 90s and today, all very likely smothered with a heavy dose of cheese. Kind of like an easy listening blog station. Oh yeah, and a lot of bad or unfortunate names.

NOTE: THIS BLOG IS BEST VIEWED USING THE MOZILLA FIREFOX BROWSER. EXPLORER WILL SOMETIMES NOT LOAD PROPERLY.


Munson1

Munson1
I'm going to do my best not to Munson this blog.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

BoDerickus' BNOD

Ok, I resisted using this one as long as I could. It is crass and un-PC, in other words, perfect for the BNOD. It is also a gem in its simplicity. I have checked this one out personally and am including his Scout.com profile, just so you won’t cry “urban legend” on me.

Mike Hunt - Safety
Mississippi State University, Red shirt freshman
Ht: 6-foot-3; Wt: 204 lbs
Forty: 4.75 secs; Bench max: 300 pounds

According to the MS State website, Mike Hunt is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Mike Hunt, Sr. He was born in 1988, have these guys never seen Porky’s? Come on, there is really no excuse. Fortunately for BNOD, his holds endless joke potential.

I can hear the MS State announcer now:
Wow! Mike Hunt just got plowed by the fullback.
There’s just something special about Mike Hunt. I don’t know, I just can’t put my finger on it.
What a hit! Oh no, Mike Hunt is bleeding!
That pulling guard just slammed into Mike Hunt.

Or the coaches:
Mike Hunt is really sweating, hey Jasper, get in there and give Mike Hunt a breather.

What if he plays basketball also?
Son, Mike Hunt is killing us, you’ve got to get in there and really smother Mike Hunt.
Hey, someone has got to box out Mike Hunt.

I could just go on forever, but then again, so could Mike Hunt.

Update:
Mike Hunt has changed his listing in the MS State media guide to Michael Hunt. Also, check out the comments below.

1 comment:

BoDerickus said...

I got numerous replies to this post off site. Here are some of the best:

Funny, if I were 6' 3" and named Mike Hunt, I think I'd bench more than 300lbs. Of course, that gives rise to the expression: "Mike Hunt can lift 300lbs."

Funny, I didn't realize Mike Hunt looked so big.

FYI – Mike Hunt is a bit of a taint on the MS State football team.

See, now that’s good, I knew you guys could deliver some good replies. Mike Hunt rules!

Mike Hunt is not really a taint on the MS State football team. Though his next door neighbor is.

I wonder if Mike Hunt wears pads during practice?

I heard a player for Ole Miss said he was going to eat Mike Hunt for lunch during next year’s egg bowl.