Right Boot . . . Got It!

Right Boot . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . zing . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Got It!

I'm a guy pushing 40 who loves movies, sports, TV, books, music, video games and comic books (basically all things entertainment). The posts will likely be random ramblings of entertainment stuff I enjoy, some 70s, a lot of 80s, the 90s and today, all very likely smothered with a heavy dose of cheese. Kind of like an easy listening blog station. Oh yeah, and a lot of bad or unfortunate names.

NOTE: THIS BLOG IS BEST VIEWED USING THE MOZILLA FIREFOX BROWSER. EXPLORER WILL SOMETIMES NOT LOAD PROPERLY.


Munson1

Munson1
I'm going to do my best not to Munson this blog.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

BoDerickus' Class Reunion BNOW

In honor of my 20th year high school class reunion held this weekend in picturesque SmallTown, MS, I give you the all Panola County / all crime edition of the BNOW (as you can see, I have changed from BNOD(ay) to BNOW(eek) given the frequency of my updates, deal with it).

All names are from the Police Blotter of The Panolian, the local county paper:
ShaKiffany Johnson (DUI) – Just plain Tiffany did not feel right for her mother, then she just had a sudden, intuitive feeling for the name, a shakiffany, if you will.

Taimeara Lashun Lockett (Disturbing the peace) – You do not want Taimeara disturbing your peace, believe me.  She (just an assumption, but I don’t know) was probably using those ancient Chinese fighting skills with which she shares her name.  

Marlandos Burns (Disorderly Conduct) – His mother was a big Billie D. Williams fan, but wanted to give the name it’s own style also. 

Raymond B. Ray (speeding) – Let’s see, Mississippi resident (check), lived in a rural area (check) – I guarantee this guy went by Ray Ray.  On a side note, my brother went to high school with a guy named Bo Jack Jackson.  And he used both first names, seriously, who does that?

And, the “I wish my kid was famous” portion of the police blotter:

Krystal Gail Mister (Disorderly Conduct) – The parents were hoping for either a wonderful singer with good hair, or a stripper – guess which one they got.

Danny Thomas Howard (MJ possession) – I met Danny Thomas once, you sir, are no Danny Thomas.

Howard Vince Gill (Weekends in Jail) – Really, that is what he was listed for in the paper.  What does this mean? Was he arrested because he broke into the jail to sleep off a hard night a’la Otis from the Andy Griffith Show?

No comments: