Right Boot . . . Got It!

Right Boot . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . zing . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Got It!

I'm a guy pushing 40 who loves movies, sports, TV, books, music, video games and comic books (basically all things entertainment). The posts will likely be random ramblings of entertainment stuff I enjoy, some 70s, a lot of 80s, the 90s and today, all very likely smothered with a heavy dose of cheese. Kind of like an easy listening blog station. Oh yeah, and a lot of bad or unfortunate names.

NOTE: THIS BLOG IS BEST VIEWED USING THE MOZILLA FIREFOX BROWSER. EXPLORER WILL SOMETIMES NOT LOAD PROPERLY.


Munson1

Munson1
I'm going to do my best not to Munson this blog.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Who Loves Baseball?

This was sent to me by a co-worker, so I'm giving a shout out to Lil' Mac. Try as I might, I could not keep this to myself, so how about a special edition BNOW (with visual aid).  It was like a bad itch I could not wait to scratch, like a stiff joint that can’t be loosened, nothing I could do, short of some WD-40, could keep me from sending this. 
Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you:

 

I do have to comment on the card itself.  Don’t you love how the photo is just taken with Rusty leaning on something in front of the stands?  There are 4 random people behind him on his baseball card for all eternity, not to mention the elbow and half a butt cheek.  Kind of comical.  
Mr. Kuntz is now an assistant coach for the KC Royals, which led to the papers doing my job for me:

Morning Photo: Rusty Kuntz Is Milking a Cow

                 Wow, just wow.   Great comment from EB: 
Wow is right. I see he played outfield.  I bet that Rusty Kuntz caught many a fly ball in his day.  Ba-domp – tish.  Thank you. Thank you.
 

No comments: