Right Boot . . . Got It!

Right Boot . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . zing . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Got It!

I'm a guy pushing 40 who loves movies, sports, TV, books, music, video games and comic books (basically all things entertainment). The posts will likely be random ramblings of entertainment stuff I enjoy, some 70s, a lot of 80s, the 90s and today, all very likely smothered with a heavy dose of cheese. Kind of like an easy listening blog station. Oh yeah, and a lot of bad or unfortunate names.

NOTE: THIS BLOG IS BEST VIEWED USING THE MOZILLA FIREFOX BROWSER. EXPLORER WILL SOMETIMES NOT LOAD PROPERLY.


Munson1

Munson1
I'm going to do my best not to Munson this blog.

Friday, April 2, 2010

BoDerickus' BNOW

The “Guys will think it’s funny” award – because, really, guys never get past the teenage years when they hear something like this:
Bill Boner – Rutherford County, TN property assessor – Too bad he doesn’t go by his middle name, Ima.

Terri Teate – Tipton county woman who “turned in” her son for stealing. She was tired of him sucking away all the Teate family finances.

I had to check on this story, and the video on the news showed the Tipton County Sheriff’s office. There was a big sign out front that said: “Tipton County Sheriff’s Office – J.T. “Pancho” Chumley, Sheriff”. I am convinced you only see nicknames used like this in the South. Another example: the Chancery Court Clerk for DeSoto County, MS has Sluggo Davis written on the door of the Clerk’s office.

One More:
Airwrecka Rayner – Memphis – Pronounced Erika. I will say, when said with a Memphis accent, it probably does sound a lot like how it is spelled. The way it’s written, it would be an awesome basketball name.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SAD. Airwrecka (Yes, Erica) was on television fighting for her children's school and all the blogs are now bashing her because of her name. Hopefully though it still brings light to what is going on at her child's school. Sad that this is news. I'm sure you won't post and so I won't leave a name.

BoDerickus said...

You won't leave a name because you don't know what you're talking about. I commented on this name almost 3 years before this news story. I'm not bashing her name, I'm celebrating it. Man up next time.