Right Boot . . . Got It!

Right Boot . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . zing . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Got It!

I'm a guy pushing 40 who loves movies, sports, TV, books, music, video games and comic books (basically all things entertainment). The posts will likely be random ramblings of entertainment stuff I enjoy, some 70s, a lot of 80s, the 90s and today, all very likely smothered with a heavy dose of cheese. Kind of like an easy listening blog station. Oh yeah, and a lot of bad or unfortunate names.

NOTE: THIS BLOG IS BEST VIEWED USING THE MOZILLA FIREFOX BROWSER. EXPLORER WILL SOMETIMES NOT LOAD PROPERLY.


Munson1

Munson1
I'm going to do my best not to Munson this blog.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Funny Office Email

The following was an actual email sent internally at my office 
 
Subject: Did anyone lose some vitamins or pills wrapped in foil?  
I have them at the front desk. 

Of course, it was immediately jumped on by a few co-workers (identity has been changed to protect the innocent):
Bo: Sounds like someone lost a little Toot!
EB: I was thinking the same thing… seriously, who keeps their “meds” in foil?  I will be surprised if anyone claims it.
Race: I am also missing a spoon. It has a few charred spots on it as well, but thanks for finding my "tin foil" vitamins.
EB: And a rubber strap that I use as a “tie down” to keep groceries from moving around in my car… I am missing that one too.
Bo: I want to got up there, crush them up and then use my pinky finger and tongue to “test” the drugs, a la every crime movie or TV show since the 70s.
EB: Just barely touch it though… Then give it to Race to rub all over his gums to confirm your findings.
Race: Just for confirmation purposes only!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your coworkers are hilarious!