Right Boot . . . Got It!

Right Boot . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . zing . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Got It!

I'm a guy pushing 40 who loves movies, sports, TV, books, music, video games and comic books (basically all things entertainment). The posts will likely be random ramblings of entertainment stuff I enjoy, some 70s, a lot of 80s, the 90s and today, all very likely smothered with a heavy dose of cheese. Kind of like an easy listening blog station. Oh yeah, and a lot of bad or unfortunate names.

NOTE: THIS BLOG IS BEST VIEWED USING THE MOZILLA FIREFOX BROWSER. EXPLORER WILL SOMETIMES NOT LOAD PROPERLY.


Munson1

Munson1
I'm going to do my best not to Munson this blog.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

BoDerickus BNOW Update

The blog "Name of the Year" is in the middle of its annual tournament (www.nameoftheyear.blogspot.com).  I've got to give a big shout out to past BNOW recipients for making the field of 64:
Nu'Keese Richardson
Just-in'love Smith
Mister Cobble
Foxy Foxworth (sadly disqualified after the blog authors discovered his name was Eugene).

I've got to say, I'm very proud to have been a part of these guys rise to the big leagues of NOTY.

Three others from NOTY that I cannot stop laughing about:
Rich Tanguy - Say it again, slowly. It's good to be Rich Tanguy.

Gregor Schwinghammer, Jr. - Heh, heh, he said schwinghammer.

Charity Beaver - Sometimes, when BoDerickus is feeling a bit amorous, but the official wife of BoDerickus isn't particularly into it, she gives in and throws a little charity beaver my way.

No comments: